About this Program
- College: Warrington College of Business
- School: Fisher School of Accounting
- Credits: 24
- Contact: 1.855.99GATOR
- More Info
Accounting at UF traces its roots back to 1923 when the first accounting course was offered. Today, as one of the nation’s few free-standing accounting schools, the Fisher School of Accounting has cultivated a distinctive identity at the University of Florida and among the nation’s top business programs.
352.273.0200 (tel) | 352.392.7962 (fax)
P.O. Box 117166
210 GERSON HALL
GAINESVILLE FL 32611-7166
With the increasingly interdisciplinary model used by businesses, completion of the minor broadens career opportunities and increases the student’s marketability. With careful course selection, completion of the minor will accrue enough accounting credits for students from any major to apply for direct admission to the on-campus Master of Accounting program upon completion of the undergraduate degree.
|ACG 2021||Introduction to Financial Accounting 1||4|
|ACG 2071||Introduction to Managerial Accounting 2||4|
|ACG 3101||Financial Accounting and Reporting 1 3||4|
|ACG 3401||Business Processes and Accounting Information System 4||4|
|ACG 4111||Financial Accounting and Reporting 2 5||4|
|ACG 4341||Cost and Managerial Accounting 6||4|
Prereq: sophomore standing.
Prereq: ACG 2021
Prereq: ACG 2021 and ACG 2071 with minimum grades of B; CGS 2531 or ISM 3013.
Prereq: ACG 3101 and ACG 3401 with minimum grades of C, MAC 2234 and QMB 3250.
- All 3000-level and above coursework must be completed at the University of Florida.
- All course and grade prerequisites must be satisfied. Because the prerequisites for some upper-division accounting courses include business courses not included herein, non-business majors typically have to complete additional business courses to complete this minor.
- A minimum grade of C is required for each course in the minor, except for ACG 2021 and ACG 2071, which require a minimum grade of B.