About this Program
- College: Agricultural and Life Sciences
- Credits: 15
- Contact: Email | 352.392.1963
Courses must be approved by the associate dean of the college.
The minor has three components:
- At least six weeks abroad in an approved study abroad program, a cooperative work experience, an internship or a senior thesis project.
- 9-12 credits in courses with an international focus and technical content related to agricultural and life sciences, selected from the list of approved courses or completed abroad as part of an approved study program.
- 3-6 credits that focus on the history, social organization, culture or language of a nation or region abroad. These courses can also be completed abroad as part of an approved study program.