Dean: Elaine Turner
The College of Agricultural and Life Sciences offers academic programs and grants advanced degrees in 14 departments and the Schools of Forest Resources and Conservation, and Natural Resources and Environment. These academic units are all a part of the Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (IFAS). Additional components of IFAS include 12 research and education centers located throughout the state and cooperative extension offices in each of the 67 counties of the state.
For more information, please see our website: http://cals.ufl.edu.
- Agricultural and Biological Engineering
- Agricultural Education and Communication
- Animal Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Animal Sciences
- Entomology and Nematology
- Family, Youth, and Community Sciences
- Food and Resource Economics
- Food Science and Human Nutrition
- Horticultural Sciences
- Microbiology and Cell Science
- Plant Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Plant Pathology
- School of Forest Resources and Conservation
- School of Natural Resources and Environment
- Soil and Water Sciences
- Wildlife Ecology and Conservation
- Peterson, John Carl
- Adams, Alison Eve
- Koeser, Andrew K.
- Marble, Stephen Christopher
- Pearson, Brian J.
- Shaddox, Travis Wayne
- Barry, Debra Marie-Hope
- Rampold, Shelli Danjean
- Toledo, Izabella Maria Michelon
Research Assistant Professor
- Chagaris, David D.
- Martin, Charles
Assistant Research Scientist
- Elborai, Fahiem Elsayeed