Credits: 15, with minimum grades of C
The certificate in geomatics is offered via distance learning technologies. The certificate enables individuals without a bachelor's degree in geomatics or a similar field to complete the necessary academic coursework required for licensure as a professional surveyor and mapper (PSM).
Students must have a high-school diploma or the equivalent and they must have completed all course prerequisites before enrolling in any course. Degree-seeking geomatics majors are not eligible for this certificate.
- SUR 3103 Geomatics, 3 credit
- SUR 3641 Survey Computation, 3 credits
- Choose Three (9 credits):
- GIS 3072C Geographic Information Systems, 3 credits
- SUR 3323 Visualization of Spatial Information, 3 credits
- SUR 4201 Route Geometrics and Design, 3 credits
- SUR 4403 Cadastral Principle, 3 credits
- SUR 4430 Surveying and Mapping Practice, 3 credits
Contact: Scott Sager at 352.846.0846; email@example.com.
Back to Top