Credits: 15-16, with minimum grades of C
Offers training to place-bound employees of the landscape management and pest control industries who desire advanced training in landscape (turf, shrub, and tree) pests. The scope of the program extends beyond horticultural insect pests to include nematodes and plant diseases.
- ENY 3005 Principles of Entomology (2 credits) and the ENY 3005L laboratory (1 credit)
- ENY 3510C Turf and Ornamental Entomology (3 credits)
- Select three courses from the following:
- ENY 4161 Insect Classification (3 credits)
- ENY 5236 Insect Pest and Vector Management (3 credits)
- NEM 3002 Principles of Nematology (3 credits)
- PLP 3002C Fundamentals of Plant Pathology (4 credits)
Contact: Dr. John Capinera at 352.273.3905; email@example.com.
Back to Top