Credits: 15, completed with minimum grades of C
The certificate in urban pest management offers training to place-bound employees of the pest control and related industries who desire advanced training in household, structural and nuisance pests, including identification and management.
Contact: Dr. John Capinera at 352.273.3905; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Top
- ENY 3005 and ENY 3005L Principles of Entomology, 2 credits, and Laboratory, 1 credit
- ENY 3222C Biology and Identification of Urban Pests, 3 credits
- ENY 3225C Principles of Urban Pest Management, 3 credits
Select six credits:
- ENY 3228 Urban Vertebrate Pest Management, 2 credits
- ENY 4161 Insect Classification, 3 credits
- ENY 4573 Beekeeping, 3 credits
- ENY 4660 Medical and Veterinary Entomology, 2 credits
- ENY 4660L Medical and Veterinary Entomology Laboratory, 1 credit
- ENY 5236 Insect Pest and Vector Management, 3 credits