Credits: 12, completed with minimum grades of C or better and a combined grade average of 2.50 from all courses.
Intended for seniors enrolled in construction-related programs (e.g., civil engineering) in universities other than UF wherein students spend one semester at UF completing four construction management courses.
- A senior enrolled in an undergraduate degree program in a construction-related field (e.g., civil engineering) reviewed and approved by the school's faculty.
- Demonstrated English communication skills.
- Students from non-exempt countries must demonstrate proficiency in English by providing TOEFL or TSE scores.
Students will be awarded the certificate if they complete four of the following upper-division construction management courses with a combined GPA of 2.5 or better and a 2.0 or better in each course:
Back to Top
- BCN 3224C Construction Techniques, 3 credits
- BCN 3240C Equipment and Methods for Heavy/Highway Construction, 3 credits, or
BCN 5784 Equipment and Methods for Heavy/Highway Construction, 3 credits
- BCN 3255C Graphic Communication in Construction, 3 credits
- BCN 3730 Construction Safety, Health and Environment, 3 credits, or
BCN 5737 Advanced Issues in Construction Safety and Health, 3 credits
- BCN 3611C Construction Estimating 1, 3 credits, or
BCN 5618C Comprehensive Estimating, 3 credits
- BCN 4709C Construction Project Management, 3 credits, or
BCN 5705C Construction Project Management, 3 credits
- BCN 4720 Construction Planning, 3 credits, or
BCN 5722 Advanced Construction Planning and Control, 3 credits