Credits: 9, completed with minimum grades of C
Courses in this certificate emphasize the impact of internationalization and globalization on communication across disciplines and the program prepares students for career advancement and development.
This certificate is open to all undergraduates.
- ADV 3008 Principles of Advertising, 3 credits
- PUR 3000 Principles of Public Relations, 3 credits
Back to Top
- ADV 4400 International and Cross-Cultural Advertising, 3 credits
- PUR 4203 Ethics and Professional Responsibility, 3 credits
- PUR 4404C International Public Relations, 3 credits