Fisher School of Accounting
Majors & ALCs
Application for Graduation
Each student should plan to see an advisor in the semester before the term they intend to graduate. This allows the student to confirm that all degree requirements will be met. Due to the heavy volume of traffic, graduation checks cannot be done during the week of drop/add.
It is the student’s responsibility to apply for graduation through the degree application link on ONE.UF by the deadline for that term. Failure to submit a timely application may prevent graduation.
Requirements for Degree Certification
To graduate with a BSAc degree, a student must have satisfactorily completed 120 credits of prescribed coursework.
A student must also complete the following requirements:
- A minimum of 60 credits of coursework for the BSAc degree must be at the 3000 level or above.
- The last 30 credits of coursework must have been completed in residence at the University of Florida.
- Must have completed at least 22 credits at the 3000 level or above in required accounting courses at the Fisher School.
- Waivers received for any coursework required for the BSAc degree will not reduce the credits required for graduation.
- Graduation credits will not be given for repeated courses. In addition, the degree candidate must have the following requirements:
- A minimum 2.0 GPA on all UF coursework.
- A minimum 2.0 GPA on all courses taken in excess of 60 credits.
- A minimum 2.0 GPA on all required accounting courses at the 3000 level or above.
Graduating with Honors
Back to Top