Theories and Politics of Sexuality Minor
Credits: 18, completed with minimum grades of C
This minor is useful for anyone who is curious about the place of sexuality and the institutions and practices organized around it (marriage, reproduction, the law, etc.) in life and culture. Students pursuing the women's studies major are not eligible to receive the minor in theories and politics of sexuality (TPS).
- No more than three credits of independent study may apply to the minor.
- All courses must be passed with minimum grades of C except internships, which are taken S-U.
- Six transfer credits can apply toward the minor.
- Students must complete a minimum of six credits of coursework exclusive to the minor that cannot count toward the major(s) or other minors.
- Each semester, classes offered for this minor will be listed on the Women’s Studies webpage; look for TPS.
|WST 3603 Sexualities Studies or
ENG 4844 Queer Theory
|WST 2611 Humanities Perspectives on Gender and Sexuality or
WST 2612 Social Science Perspectives on Gender and Sexuality or
Women's studies-approved TPS electives (3000 level or above)
|Women's studies-approved TPS electives (3000 level or above)
Back to Top