College of Nursing
Home Academic Policies Majors & ALCs Minors Certificates
For graduation from the BSN program:
- Traditional Track: Completion of 121 credits, including 61 junior/senior-level credits
- Accelerated Track: Completion of 59 credits, post-baccalaureate
- RN-BSN Track: Completion of 61 credits, post AA degree or 60 transferable semester credits
- A minimum grade of C in each nursing course.
- Adherence to the standards of acceptable conduct as outlined in the American Nurses Association Code of Ethics, the Florida Nurse Practice Act, the university's Student Guide and the Undergraduate Catalog.
Graduating with Honors (Traditional Track ONLY)
Upon satisfactory completion of the baccalaureate curriculum, the graduate will be awarded the Bachelor of Science in Nursing and is academically eligible to apply for the NCLEX-RN examination for state licensure as a registered nurse.
Back to Top