About this Program
- College: Design, Construction and Planning
- School: M.E. Rinker, Sr. School of Construction Management
- Credits: 12 | Completed with minimum grades of C or better and a combined grade average of 2.50 from all courses
- Contact: 352.273.1180 | 304 Rinker Hall
- Related Construction Management Programs
Certificates must contain at least nine credits of coursework that are unique to that program out of all other certificates and minors.
- A senior enrolled in an undergraduate degree program in a construction-related field (e.g., civil engineering) reviewed and approved by the school's faculty.
- Demonstrated English communication skills.
- Students from non-exempt countries must demonstrate proficiency in English by providing TOEFL or TSE scores.
Students will be awarded the certificate if they complete four of the following upper-division construction management courses with a combined GPA of 2.5 or better and a 2.0 or better in each course.
|Equipment and Methods for Heavy/Highway Construction|
|Graphic Communication in Construction|
|Construction Estimating 1|
or BCN 5618C
|Construction, Safety, Health and the Environment|
or BCN 5737
|Advanced Issues in Construction Safety and Health|
|Construction Project Management|
or BCN 5705C
|Project Management for Construction|
|Construction Planning and Control|
or BCN 5722
|Advanced Construction Planning and Control|