About this Program
- College: Design, Construction and Planning
- School: M.E. Rinker, Sr. School of Construction Management
- Credits: 18, with minimum grades of C
- Related Fire and Emergency Services Programs
Certificates must contain at least nine credits of coursework that are unique to that program out of all other certificates and minors.
This certificate focuses on the management and communication skills necessary for working professionals in the fire and emergency services industry.
- Experience or certification in fire or emergency services
- Associate's (A.A./A.S.) degree
|FES 3533||Community Risk Reduction for Emergency Services||3|
|FES 3720||Strategic Planning for FES||3|
|FES 3780||Analytical Approaches to Fire Protection||3|
|FES 4003||Fire and Emergency Services Administration||3|
|FES 4023||Fire and Emergency Services Ethical Practices and Leadership||3|
|FES 4045||Fire and Emergency Services Human Resource Management||3|