About this Program
- College: Education
- Credits: 15 minimum | Completed with minimum grades of C
- Contact: Email | 1002 Norman Hall | 352.273.4376
With more than three-dozen faculty and students from all over the world, the School of Teaching & Learning offers on-campus and online programs in a diverse range of subjects in education.
P.O. Box 117048
2821 NORMAN HALL
GAINESVILLE FL 32611-7048
The minor combines learning theories, technology, multimedia, and creativity to build a unique professional skill set aimed to empower teaching and learning in real-world situations. Students utilize advance technology and gain hands-on proficiency in creating interactive and engaging multimedia products that are in high demand. Beyond utilizing hardware and software, the minor provides students with solid pedagogical foundations, contemporary research, and proven practices for improving learning outcomes.
The minor welcomes undergraduate students who prefer a flexible online learning schedule and activities. All required courses are offered fully online.
At the completion of the minor, students will have created a Web portfolio showcasing their mastery in designing, developing and utilizing a variety of digital multimedia products and technology to enhance learning effectiveness.
- Apply for the minor after earning 45 credits and before earning 100 credits.
- Minimum 2.0 GPA is required. All 3000 and 4000 level courses in the minor must be taken at UF.
- Obtain college approval on the application for minor before submitting the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|EME 2040||Introduction to Educational Technology||3|
|EME 3319||Design and Development of Educational Multimedia||3|
|EME 3813||Technology-Enhanced Learning Environments||3|
|EME 4673||Introduction to Instructional Design||3|
|EME 4320||Instructional Development for Teaching and Learning||3|