About this Program
Certificates must contain at least nine credits of coursework that are unique to that program out of all other certificates and minors.
Graduates of the Department of Journalism work in traditional forms of media, emerging platforms, and in corporate roles. Ultimately, the department offers transferrable skills that creates outstanding leaders with successful achievements across all fields.
Email | 352.392.0466
2070 WEIMER HALL
GAINESVILLE FL 32611
- Combination Degrees
- Creative Advertising Certificate
- International Communication Certificate
- Journalism | Sports and Media UF Online
- Mass Communication Studies Minor
- Mass Communication Studies Minor UF Online
- Media Sales Certificate
- Political Communication Certificate
- Spanish Language News Media Certificate
This certificate is open to all undergraduates.
|ADV 3008||Principles of Advertising||3|
|MAR 3023||Principles of Marketing||4|
|ADV 3303||Cross-Media Selling||3|
|ADV 3310||Digital Media Sales||3|
|ADV 4300||Media Planning||3|
|ADV 3502||Advertising Sales||3|
|ADV 4941||Advanced Advertising Internship||2|