About this Program
- College: Arts
- Credits: 15 | Completed with minimum grades of C
The Digital Worlds Institute is on the cutting edge of digital arts and sciences — both in research initiatives and innovative approach to education. The institute is a recognized leader in combining arts, communications, engineering and science, with a focus on advanced media systems.
Email | 352.294.2020 (tel) | 352.294.2030 (fax)
102 FINE ARTS A
GAINESVILLE FL 32611
Applicants must successfully complete at least two of the required courses and receive approval of their college/department before obtaining Digital Worlds Institute approval to officially declare the minor.
- BA in Digital Arts & Sciences majors have priority access to classes. DAS minors must work with the Digital Worlds Institute advisor to gain access to courses on a space-available basis.
- These courses will not fulfill credits for this minor: DIG 4917, DIG 4940, DIG 4942, DIG 4944C, DIG 4970
- All 3000-level and above course work must be completed at the University of Florida.
- All course and grade prerequisites must be satisfied.
All students must complete two of the four required courses listed below before applying to the minor. The remaining credits to complete the minor may come from any 3000/4000 level Digital Worlds Institute courses, excluding DIG 4917, DIG 4940, DIG 4942, DIG 4944C, and DIG 4970
|Complete before applying to the minor||6|
|Select two required courses:|
|Introduction to Digital Technologies|
|Foundations of Digital Culture|
|Principles of Digital Visualization|
|Creating Mobile Games|
|Complete after approval to the minor||9|
Digital Arts & Sciences courses (3000/4000 level)