About this Program
Students applying for the minor must obtain written approval from the undergraduate coordinator for fisheries and aquatic sciences at least two semesters before graduation.
- Complete a minimum of nine credits at UF
- Complete a minimum of nine FAS credits at the 3000 level or above
- Complete at least six credits, as approved by the FAS undergraduate coordinator
- These may include FAS, FNR, GLY, OCE, SWS, VME, WIS and/or ZOO courses
- Three credits maximum of FAS 4905 can apply toward this requirement
- One course maximum, or three credits, of scuba coursework can apply toward this requirement; approved courses include FAS 4932 Scientific Diver and FAS 4932 Research Dive Master.