About this Program
- College: Agricultural and Life Sciences
- Credits: 15, completed with minimum grades of C
- Contact: Email; 954.577.6328
- Related Plant Science Programs
Certificates must contain at least nine credits of coursework that are unique to that program out of all other certificates and minors.
Students must have a high-school diploma or the equivalent and they must have completed all course prerequisites before enrolling in any course. Applicants also must have a basic understanding and/or coursework in biology, botany, chemistry or zoology, or permission of the department.
|Select 15 credits: 1||15|
|Introduction to Ecosystem Restoration|
|Residential Landscape Design|
|Introductory Nursery Management|
|Environmental Plant Identification and Use|
|Florida Native Landscaping|
|Ornamental Landscape Management|
|Nutritional Management of Nursery Crops|
|Annual and Perennial Gardening|
|Landscape Plant Establishment|
Chosen by the student and advisor.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts in Plant Science
- Environmental Horticulture minor
- Golf and Sports Turf Management minor
- Plant Science minor