About this Program
- College: Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Credits: 16 | Completed with minimum grades of C
- Contact: 301 Pugh Hall
Home to 15 different language programs, the Department of Languages, Literatures, and Cultures (LLC) offers training in languages and cultures from all corners of the globe. From Swahili to Italian, Russian to Vietnamese, LLC gives students the opportunity to become cross-cultural experts in an increasingly internationalized world.
Email | 352.392.2422 (tel) | 352.392.1443 (fax)
P.O. Box 115565
301 PUGH HALL
GAINESVILLE FL 32611-5565
- African Languages
- Arabic Language and Literature Minor
- Combination Degrees
- Dual Languages
- East Asian Languages and Literatures Minor
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- French and Francophone Studies
- French and Francophone Studies Minor
- German Minor
- German Minor UF Online
- Hebrew Minor
- Italian Studies Minor
- Russian and East-European Area Studies Certificate
- Russian Minor
The minor is open to all UF undergraduates with a minimum overall 2.0 GPA.
- At least three courses (none can be individual work) of no fewer than three credits each must be at the 3000-level or above.
- Of the total credits, no more than three may be individual work.
- A minimum of nine credits must be completed at UF.
- Students must complete a minimum of six credits of coursework exclusive to the minor that cannot count toward the major(s) or other minors.
|FRE 2221||Intermediate French 2||4|
|FRE 3300||Grammar and Composition||3|
|FRE 3320||Composition and Stylistics||3|
|FRE, FRW, or FRT courses 1||6|
At a level higher than FRE 2221.