About this Program
Students should plan the minor under the guidance of a Jewish studies faculty member. Each program must be approved by the director of the Center for Jewish Studies.
At least three courses (none can be individual work) of no fewer than three credits each must be at the 3000 level or above. Students must complete a minimum of six credits of coursework exclusive to the minor that cannot count toward the major(s) or other minors.
|HBR 1130||Beginning Modern Hebrew 1||5|
|HBR 1131||Beginning Modern Hebrew 2||5|
|JST 2930||Special Topics in Jewish Studies (Introduction to Jewish Studies or equivalent)||3|
|Jewish studies or related courses 1||12|
- Bachelor of Arts in Foreign Languages and Literatures, Hebrew
- Bachelor of Arts in Jewish Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies, Middle Eastern Languages and Cultures
- Hebrew minor
- European Jewish Studies certificate
- Holocaust Studies certificate