About this Program
- College: Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Credits: 15 | Completed with minimum grades of C and no optional S/U
Undergraduate students in the Department of History have a number of ways of enhancing their experience: from completing a senior thesis in conjunction with the Honors Program, or by participating in a study abroad program. The graduate program is home to a number of fields: African History, European History, Latin American History, and United States History.
Email | 352.392.0271 (tel) | 352.392.6927 (fax)
P.O. Box 117320
25 KEENE-FLINT HALL
GAINESVILLE FL 32611-7320
- Only three credits may be taken at the 1000/2000 level
- Individual study courses will not be accepted
- Transfer students must take at least nine credits of history at UF.
- All 15 credits for the minor must be taken in courses with the prefix AFH, AMH, ASH, EUH, HIS, LAH, or WOH
- Students must complete a minimum of six credits of coursework exclusive to the minor that cannot count toward the major(s) or other minors.
|AFH, AMH, ASH, EUH, LAH, or WOH course (2000 level)||3|
|AFH, AMH, ASH, EUH, HIS, LAH, or WOH courses (3000/4000 level)||12-15|