About this Program
- College: Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Credits: 15 | Completed with minimum grades of C
Home to 15 different language programs, the Department of Languages, Literatures, and Cultures (LLC) offers training in languages and cultures from all corners of the globe. From Swahili to Italian, Russian to Vietnamese, LLC gives students the opportunity to become cross-cultural experts in an increasingly internationalized world.
Email | 352.392.2422 (tel) | 352.392.1443 (fax)
P.O. Box 115565
301 PUGH HALL
GAINESVILLE FL 32611-5565
- African Languages
- Arabic Language and Literature Minor
- Combination Degrees
- Dual Languages
- East Asian Languages and Literatures Minor
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- French and Francophone Studies
- French and Francophone Studies Minor
- German Minor
- German Minor UF Online
- Hebrew Minor
- Italian Studies Minor
- Russian and East-European Area Studies Certificate
- Russian Minor
For the minor, students must complete at least five Russian courses beyond the 1000 level. Up to six credits transferred from another institution may be applied toward the minor.
Students are required to take RUS 2220 and one 3000/4000 level RUT course. The remaining credits should be RUS and RUW-prefixed courses at the 3000/4000 level.
Students must complete a minimum of six credits of coursework exclusive to the minor that cannot count toward the major(s) or other minors.
|RUS 2220||Intermediate Russian 1||4|
|RUT course (3000/4000 level)||3|
|RUS and RUW courses (3000/4000 level)||8|